Starting from Tuesday, September 5, 2023, there will be some changes in the available targeting criteria in the Maze panel.
What you need to know
- We're introducing Cint as an additional panel provider.
- We're also releasing visual and functional improvements to the tester ordering interface.
- To accommodate these changes, the Language and Industry filters will no longer be accessible to users on the Free and Professional plans, starting from Tuesday, September 5, 2023. These filters will become exclusive to our Organization customers as advanced filters.
- If you're on the Free or Professional plan, any ongoing panel orders with selected Language and/or Industry filters will continue until they're completed.
- For more information about language requirements in panel orders, please see this article.
- Learn more about the available targeting criteria for panel orders.
Why we’re making this change
Maze has been working on improving our tester panel offering based on feedback from customers who have been asking for a larger pool of testers and additional targeting filters.
Teaming up with Cint enables us to expand our tester pool and targeting options significantly. The new user interface enhances the experience of hiring panel testers and lays the foundation for future improvements.
However, to accommodate these enhancements, we need to make these adjustments to our panel filters to ensure a seamless integration of the new features and capabilities.
If you have questions or feedback about this change, please let our team know!