In Maze, you can create two types of projects:
- Discovery projects: A series of questions that do not require a prototype or a user testing flow
- User testing projects: Initiated by a prototype created in Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, or Marvel
A Discovery project allows you to collect actionable insights before you start designing, by asking the right questions without a prototype reference. They are great for surveys, market research, and idea generation.
How to start a Discovery project
- Open your projects dashboard in app.maze.co/projects
- At the top right, click the New Project button.
- Enter a name for your project.
- Under 'What would you like to do?' select Collect Insights.
- Click Start building.
You will be taken directly to the maze builder.