As testers complete your live maze, you will start seeing insights on the Results dashboard.
Access your results
To view your results:
- Log in to your Maze dashboard.
- Open the relevant project and live maze.
- The results that have been recorded so far appear in the Results tab.
Maze gives you results for:
Results by block type
- Mission results
- Card sorting results (open card sorting / closed card sorting)
- Questions results (Multiple Choice, Opinion Scale, Yes/No, and Open Question blocks)
Maze automatically records general metadata for each tester: browser type and version, language, etc. You can record custom metadata for every tester by attaching parameters to your maze URL. To see the available general and custom metadata, click Show more under each tester card.
You can view results from each tester who took your maze from the beginning until the end of their session. This helps you understand what a particular person did, and associate mission results with question answers.
Export your results
Learn how to export your results data in this article: Exporting your results