If you use InVision, you can import your prototypes so they can be tested in Maze.
Import an InVision prototype
To import an InVision prototype:
- Go to your InVision projects page to see the list of your projects
- Open the prototype you'd like to import to Maze
- Click the Share button located in the header next to your profile picture.
- Copy the public share URL.
- Go to your Maze Dashboard and open the project and maze where you want to use the Marvel prototype.
- On a mission block, click Add prototype.
- Enter the URL you copied from Maze.
Current limitations with the InVision integration
At the moment, we don't support InVision Studio prototypes.