If you use InVision, you can import your prototypes so they can be tested in Maze.
Import an InVision prototype
To import an InVision prototype:
- Open your InVision projects page.
- Open the prototype you'd like to import to Maze.
- Click the Share button located in the header next to your profile picture.
- Copy the public share URL.
Please note that only the link under the Public tab works in Maze. Attempting to import a "Members & Guests" link will lead to an "InVision Studio prototype are not yet supported" error.
- Back in Maze, open the maze where you want to use the InVision prototype.
- On a prototype test block, click Add prototype. Learn all about prototype testing in Maze
- Paste the URL you copied from InVision and click Import.
Current limitations in the InVision integration
At the moment, InVision Studio prototypes are not supported in Maze.
Hotspot hinting is not supported.
Only click/tap interactions are supported; swipe interactions are not currently supported.
There is currently a known issue where overlays with custom positioning fail to display in the prototype preview when screens are using the @2x suffix. As a result, it's not actually possible to set the mission path in these cases.
As a workaround, you can use a preset overlay position with a pixel offset, instead of using custom positioning.