You can add basic text formatting to mission block descriptions using the rich text editor.
To format the text in your descriptions:
- Enter a description in the Add notes field on any mission block, or in the Message field if customizing the Welcome or the Thank You screens.
- Select the text you want to format to reveal the rich text editor.
- Select one of the available options:
- You will be able to preview the formatting in the text field, and in the Preview panel to the right.
Removing text formatting
To remove the formatting, select the text and then click the selected formatting options in the rich text editor one more time.
It's not currently possible to add custom links in your descriptions. That said, if you paste a URL into the description or block title, it will automatically be converted into a link.
Please keep in mind:
- Links are only created when you include the HTTP or HTTPS identifier.
- Always test your links before sending your maze live. If you run into any issues with your links, please let us know!