Upgrading your team will increase your project quota and give you access to paid features. You can learn more about the available plans and pricing in maze.co/pricing.
Upgrading your team to the Professional plan
Before you start:
- We support payments with major debit/credit cards. Prices are listed in US dollars.
- Before you continue, please note that a team can only be upgraded by its owner. If you're not the owner of the team you want to upgrade, be sure to share these instructions with them or, alternatively, change the ownership of the team.
To upgrade to the Professional plan:
- Log in to your Maze account and select the team you want to upgrade.
- Click Upgrade. You'll be taken to the upgrade page.
- Under the Professional plan, click Get started.
- Enter your card details, select any necessary additional seats, and use the toggle to select annual or monthly billing.
- If you have a discount code, click I have a coupon and paste in the code. Please note that, when a coupon is applied, the cost that appears during check-out won't update to reflect the discount. But if the coupon code has been applied successfully, you'll see a "Coupon applied" indicator beside where you entered the coupon code. If you do see that indicator, the discount will be reflected in the actual charge, as well as in the receipt that you'll find in your billing section.
- Click Agree and purchase to upgrade.
Upgrading your team to the Organization plan
The Organization plan is Maze's most comprehensive plan, available for teams with 10 seats or more.
To learn more about the Organization plan, please send us a contact request using the form in maze.co/enterprise
Canceling the upgrade
All Maze subscriptions renew automatically either monthly or annually, depending on the billing option you selected when upgrading.
Still need help?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let our Support team know — we'll be happy to help!