After cancelling a paid subscription, your team will become inactive. This means that all features and projects' data will be locked. This is also the case if the subscription is automatically terminated due to payment issues.
To access the team's data, you will need to reactivate and re-upgrade the team.
If you have any questions or concerns along the way, please let our Support team know.
To reactivate an inactive team:
- Log in to your Maze account.
- Click the account selection drop-down at the top left corner.
- Open the inactive team. It will be labelled 'Reactivate'.
- In the reactivation modal, click Reactivate Team.
- Pick the number of seats in the team, the billing cycle (monthly or yearly), and enter the card details.
- When you're ready, click Agree and purchase.