After a number of pricing experiments in the past few months, we are currently working to consolidate all plans and ensure all users benefit from the same updated plans.
As part of this effort, the Starter plan will be fully retired on Tuesday, March 22, 2022. On this date, users still on this plan will be automatically migrated to the Professional plan.
Who will see these changes?
Users on the Starter plan
If you're on the Starter plan, you will benefit from all the Professional plan features and allowances, while keeping your current pricing. This means that:
- Your Starter team will be upgraded to the Professional plan.
- Simultaneously, a new free personal space will be created under the same account. Switch between teams using the team selector drop-down.
- Since the Professional plan includes 2 seats, a new seat will be available for you to add another team member.
- You'll retain the discounted legacy pricing as long as you remain on this paid plan. If you downgrade your account and re-upgrade at a later date, the most recent Professional plan pricing will be applicable.
Users on other plans
Users on other plans will not see changes as part of this update.
Which plan am I on?
To confirm your current plan details:
- Log in to your Maze account and make sure the relevant team is selected using the drop-down in the upper left corner.
- In the bottom left corner, hover over the Profile icon (), then click Team Settings.
- Open Team billing.
- Your plan and available seats are listed under 'Plan'.
If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, please let our team know. We're always happy to help!