Ask a Yes/No question when you want a closed-ended answer to your question: "Yes" or "No". Participants can indicate their preference by selecting one answer. With this question type, you can measure preference between two choices.
To add a Yes/No question to your test:
- Open your draft maze, or create a new one.
- In the blocks list, click Add block, then select a Yes/No block from the drop-down.
- Type your Question. Optionally, add extra details in the Notes.
- Choose the format of the replies: Icons or Emotions
- If needed, include an image next to your question. Maze supports GIF, PNG, and JPG files. The maximum image size is 1 MB. Learn more about using images alongside your questions
You can see how this block will appear to testers on the right-side Preview panel.