Ask a Yes/No question when you want a closed-ended answer to your question: "yes" or "no". Participants can indicate their preference by selecting one answer.
With this question type, you can measure preference between two choices.
Adding a Yes/No block
To add a Yes/No question to your test:
- Open your draft maze, or create a new one.
- In the blocks list, click Add block, then select a Yes/No block from the drop-down.
- Type your Question. Optionally, add extra details in the Notes.
- Choose the format of the replies: Icons or Emotions
- If you want, you can show users an image while asking a question. To do so, switch the toggle on for Image and upload your image in one of these formats: JPG, PNG, or GIF. The maximum image size is 1 MB.
You can see how this block will appear to testers on the right-side Preview panel.