Simple input blocks allow you to ask basic questions to gather short text answers, or numerical, date, or email data. This is ideal when you want to ask simple, direct questions.
To add a simple input to your maze:
- Open your draft maze, or create a new one.
- In the blocks list, click Add block, then select an Simple input block from the drop-down.
- Type your Question. Optionally, add extra details in the Notes.
- If needed, show users an image while asking a question. Maze supports GIF, PNG, and JPG files. The maximum image size is 1 MB. Learn more about using images alongside your questions
- Choose the answer type you want to collect: Text, Numerical, Date, or Email
You can see how this block will appear to testers on the right-side Preview panel.
Still need help?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let our Support team know — we'll be happy to help!