Maze Clips are the easiest way to capture short audio, video, and screen recordings of asynchronous user tests, without having to schedule and run live moderated research sessions.
Learn more about Clips
For a deeper dive into Clips, check out the following articles:
- Enabling Clips on a draft maze
- Interacting with tests where Clips are enabled
- Finding Clips data in the results dashboard
- Exporting Clips recordings
- Troubleshooting Clips errors
Who can use this feature
This feature is available for users on the Professional and Organization plans.
- At the moment, it isn't possible to record hired testers. To use Clips, you must source your own testers.
- Transcripts of the audio or video recordings aren't currently supported. If this is something you'd be interested in, share your feedback with our team!
- Clips are only available in mission blocks at this time.