Maze Clips are the easiest way to capture short audio, video, and screen recordings of asynchronous user tests, without having to schedule and run live moderated research sessions.
Learn more about Clips
For a deeper dive into Clips, check out the following articles:
- Enabling Clips on a draft maze
- Interacting with tests where Clips are enabled
- Finding Clips data in the results dashboard
- Exporting Clips recordings
- Troubleshooting Clips errors
Who can use this feature
This feature is available for users on the Professional and Organization plans.
- Clips are only available in prototype tests and website tests at this time. It's not possible to enable Clips for other block types — in other words, it's not possible to record the entire maze, as testers go through other block types such as questions or card sorts.
- At the moment, it isn't possible to record hired testers. To use Clips, you must source your own testers.
- Screen recording is not currently supported on mobile devices. Learn more
- Transcripts of the recordings aren't currently supported. If this is something you'd be interested in, share your feedback with our team!