Templates in Maze are a quick and easy way to solve a particular problem using a library of pre-built tests.
Once you find a template you like, you can use it to create a new maze and add pre-populated blocks to get started right away. If you need to add more questions or tweak the maze, you can make changes, just like you would in any other maze.
You'll find templates broken down into two main categories:
- Basic: These templates don't require any paid features, and can be used by Free customers right from the start.
- Pro: These templates use one or more features that require a paid subscription, and thus are only available to customers on a paid plan. These templates are marked in the templates list with a PRO label.
In this article:
- Where can I find templates in Maze?
- Creating a new maze from a template
- Custom templates
- Frequently asked questions
Where can I find templates in Maze?
You can find a preview of all our available templates in maze.co/templates
Additionally, you will also see the templates library right in your account, when clicking the View Templates button on the top right corner of the Projects page.
Creating a new maze from a template
- You can also apply a template when creating a new maze.
- Click each template to preview its blocks and questions.
- Click Use template to copy the template into a maze of your own, where you can freely customize and use all the pre-made blocks.
If you're on the Organization plan, you can create and reuse your own templates.
Frequently Asked Questions
I've got an idea for a new shared template. How can I suggest it?
Is there something you find yourself manually creating in Maze a lot and you think others would benefit from it?
Share your suggestion and a link to your Maze with our Support team, so we can track your suggestion.
Still need help?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let our Support team know — we'll be happy to help!