Use an Opinion Scale to ask participants to evaluate a statement on a rating scale.
You can use the Opinion Scale to ask participants to share their opinions and collect data with a customizable scale.
Adding an Opinion Scale block
To add an Opinion Scale to your maze:
- Open your draft maze, or create a new one.
- In the blocks list, click Add block, then select an Opinion Scale block from the drop-down.
- Type your Question. Optionally, add extra details in the Notes.
- If needed, you can show users an image while asking the question. To do so, switch the toggle on for Image and upload your image in one of these formats: JPG, PNG, or GIF. The maximum image size is 1 MB.
- Write down the labels for the Left, Middle, and Right parts of the scale.
- Adjust the number of steps on the scale as needed. You can start the scale at 1 by switching the Starting number toggle on.
- Choose the type of scale answers you want to gather: Numeric, Stars, or Emotions.
You can see how this block will appear to testers on the right-side Preview panel.