The Welcome Screen is the first screen your participants will see when they start testing your maze. It’s a great place to make a good first impression, explain who you are, and more.
Every maze includes a Welcome Screen by default. The Welcome Screen shares a welcome message with your testers to introduce them to the test.
Here’s what you can change:
- Title: Write a short introductory message.
- Message: Write a longer text message for your testers.
- Image: Upload your logo or another image, or use one of your prototype screens.
How to customize the Welcome Screen
- Open your draft maze.
- On the left side panel, click Welcome Screen.
- Click the Custom message toggle to edit the Welcome Screen.
- Edit the title and/or message.
- If needed, upload an image, or use one of your prototype screens.
- You can preview how the Welcome Screen will look on the Preview panel on the right side.