Go through your maze reports directly from your favorite tools. Embedding the report link in supported applications allows your team to view the content of report slides, navigate to other slides and open the report URL in a browser, all from your team's tool of choice.
Embedding maze reports allows you to:
- Support your presentations with live data (e.g. in Pitch)
- Store an online version of the report in your research repository (e.g. in Notion)
- Add more context to tickets in project management tools (e.g. in Jira)
- Interactively use the report in brainstorm sessions (e.g. in Figjam)
In this article:
Embed a report
To embed a report:
- Open the report page of your live maze.
- Click the Share this report button at the top right corner. This will open the report share modal. Click Copy to copy the URL into your clipboard.
- Paste the embed link in the tool where you want to embed the report.
Some of the tools that currently support report embedding include:
We are currently working to add support for more tools!
To be able to embed the report in external tools:
- The tool must support iframes;
- The iframe functionality must be compatible with oEmbed (via Iframely).