Team members can share reports with external stakeholders who don’t have a Maze account. You can use a public link, embed the report in your preferred tools, or download it as a PDF.
In this article:
Who can use this feature
- Users on all plans can access reports and share/embed them using a public link.
- Exporting reports as PDF requires a Professional or Organization plan.
- Private reports are an Organization plan feature.
- Only team members can download reports. Collaborators do not have access to this feature. Learn more about the available roles and permissions
How to share reports
To share a live version of the report, open the report page of your live maze and click Share report.
Sharing a private report link (Organization plan)
If you're on the Organization plan, your reports are private by default, so that only authenticated team members can open them.
To make a report private, select Only members in 'Team'. If the project is located in a private workspace, this option appears as Only members in 'Private workspace'.
When opening a private report, unauthenticated users will be prompted to log in in order to view it. Only authenticated team members can view the report.
Sharing a public report link
To make the report publicly accessible, without the need of a Maze account, select Anyone with the link.
This is the default option if you're not on the Organization plan.
How to embed reports in other applications
Embedding a report allows your team to view the content of report slides directly from your team's tool of choice.
How to download a PDF version of the report
Before you start:
- When downloading as a PDF, you won’t be able to use the interactive features of the report. For the full live version, please refer to the online version of the report.
- Open question slides will only show up to 15 quotes.
To export an offline version of the report as a PDF:
- Open the report page of your live maze.
- Click Share report.
- In the share modal, open the 'Download PDF' tab, then click the Download PDF button.