You can share reports with your stakeholders, even if they don’t have a Maze account — using a public link, embedding them in your preferred tools, or downloading them as a PDF.
In this article:
Who can use this feature
- Users on all plans can access reports and share/embed them using a public link.
- Exporting reports as PDF requires a Professional or Organization plan.
How to share reports
To share a live version of the report:
- Open the report page of your live maze.
- Click the Copy link icon () to the left of the Share report button to quickly copy the link to your clipboard. Alternatively, click Share report to access more sharing options.
How to embed reports in other applications
Embedding the report link in supported applications allows your team to view the content of report slides, navigate to other slides and open the report URL in a browser, all from your team's tool of choice. Learn more
In the report sharing modal, you'll see a couple of options for your URL:
- Link to current slide: Creates a direct link to the slide you have opened at the moment.
- Copy embed URL: Adds an
/embedsuffix to the share URL. In many tools, this isn't necessary when embedding your reports, but it may ensure compatibility.
How to download a PDF version of the report
Before you start:
- Please note that, when downloading as a PDF, you won’t be able to use the interactive features of the report. For the full version, please refer to the online version of the report.
- Open question slides will only show up to 15 quotes.
To export an offline version of the report as a PDF:
- Open the report you want to download.
- Click the Share report button.
- Navigate to the Download PDF tab.
- Click Download PDF.