Go through your maze reports directly from your favorite tools. Embedding the report link in supported applications allows your team to view the content of report slides, navigate to other slides and open the report URL in a browser, all from your team's tool of choice.
In this article:
Embedding maze reports allows you to:
- Store an online version of the report in your research repository (e.g. in Dovetail)
- Use report data in your company documentation (e.g. in Notion)
- Add more context to tickets in project management tools (e.g. in Jira)
- Interactively use the report in brainstorming sessions (e.g. in Figjam)
- Compare reports side-by-side — for instance, when comparing prototypes on two separate mazes
Embed a report
To embed a report:
- Open the report page of your live maze.
- Click Copy link to this slide () to copy the link to your clipboard Alternatively, click Share report to open the share modal with additional options.
- Paste the link in the tool where you want to embed the report.
- You can now interact with the embedded copy of your report, directly from your preferred tool.
Some tools that currently support report embedding include:
We also support other tools that meet our technical requirements (see below).
To embed the report in external tools:
- The tool must support iframes;
- The iframe functionality must be compatible with Embedly or oEmbed (via Iframely).
Still need help?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let our Support team know — we'll be happy to help!