In this article:
- What is a maze report?
- How do I get access to the report?
- What's included in the report?
- Report introduction
- Usability Score
- Results for each block
- Is it possible to export the report?
What is a maze report?
Your maze report is a blueprint for your design review. A maze report is generated for every live maze tested with at least one tester. To get statistically significant data, we recommend testing with twenty users or more.
The report provides key metrics and analytics recorded with your maze, so you can learn how your design performs at a glance and share the learnings with your team.
Use it to plan your future design sprints or share it with stakeholders to align everyone on next steps.
How do I get access to the report?
You can access a report for every live maze tested by at least one user. To open the report:
- Open your project and live maze.
- In the upper right corner, click Go to report.
What's included in the report?
The report provides key metrics for each block in your maze. Every maze report gives a high-level overview of the maze tested and also provides results for each mission and question.
This section gives you an overview of the report. It includes the overall maze usability score, the number of responses, and the number of tested blocks.
The Usability Score measures your design's usability based on key performance indicators: success, bounce, duration, and misclicks.
A score from 0 to 100 is given to every maze tested, as well as to each mission in the maze, and to every screen in the path(s) of a mission.
Here are the levels of threshold we use to measure the Usability Score:
- High: 80 - 100
- Medium: 50 - 80
- Low: 0 - 50
Results for each block
In the report, every mission is broken down into different categories for analysis:
- Basic metrics: Here you will be able to see how many testers interacted with the mission, the misclick rate, the average time people spent on the mission, the success rate, and the bounce rate.
Success Metrics: This section gives you the ability to see how many people drop off from the path, and where in the flow that happens.
Usability Breakdown: this part is a detailed examination of every screen's usability with the average time spent and misclick rate on each screen.
Path Analysis: in this section, you can either view a Summary of the screens' performance with click heatmaps and key indicators, or dive deeper for a Full Analysis by consulting the off-path, success, and bounce rates.
- For Yes/No, Opinion Scale, and Multiple Choice questions, you can see the results in your report.
- For Open Questions, you can see quotes from your results dashboard to display in the report. To include or leave out specific quotes from the report, open the block in the Results dashboard and click the star near the answer.
Is it possible to export the report?
At the moment, it's not possible to download an offline copy of the report. If this is something your team would be interested in, please let us know!