As testers complete your live maze, you will start seeing insights on the Results dashboard.
In this article:
Access your results
To view your results:
- Log in to your Maze dashboard.
- Open the relevant project and live maze.
- The results that have been recorded so far appear in the Results tab.
Maze gives you results for:
Results by block type
- Mission results
- Card sorting results (open card sorting and closed card sorting)
- Questions results (Multiple Choice, Opinion Scale, Yes/No, and Open Question blocks)
Maze automatically records general metadata for each tester: browser type and version, language, etc. You can record custom metadata for every tester by attaching parameters to your maze URL. To see the available general and custom metadata, click Show more under each tester card.
You can view results from each tester who took your maze from the beginning until the end of their session. This helps you understand what a particular person did, and associate mission results with question answers.
Testers are labeled differently depending on how they were sourced:
- Testers hired via the Maze panel have a "Panel session" label.
- Testers responding to a Reach campaign have a "Reach participant session" label.
- Testers sourced directly by you, as well as hired testers who aren't paid, have an "Anonymous session" label.
Filter your results
When reviewing your results, it's often helpful to refine the data you're seeing to help you answer specific questions.
Filters allow you to narrow down your results data based on responses to specific blocks. Learn more about results filtering
Export your results
You can export your responses by opening the More menu (•••) and clicking Export as CSV file. Learn more about exporting