You can attach an image to each card to display to testers during a card sort. This allows your testers to sort pictures, rather than just text, into categories.
To create an image sort:
- Open your draft maze, or create a new one.
- Choose Card Sort from the list of blocks. Learn more about card sorting
- When adding or editing cards, click the toggle Add images.
- This will reveal a button to upload an image for each card. Maze supports JPG, PNG, and JPG files. The maximum image size is 1 MB.
- To display only the image to testers, click the toggle Hide card name in the card editor.
- To save, click Done.
- If needed, you can customize the instructions, shuffle the order of the cards, and fine-tune other settings before sending your maze live.
Still need help?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let our Support team know — we'll be happy to help!