If you are a member of a paid Maze team, you can transfer your personal projects to the team workspace.
Before you start
- You must be the project creator to migrate a project.
- This process doesn't currently support transfers between teams. To transfer a project from one team to the other, please contact our Support team.
Transfer from your personal space
To transfer a project from your personal space to a paid team:
- Log in to your Maze account and ensure that your personal workspace is selected.
- Open the project you'd like to migrate.
- Click the Settings icon () in the top right.
- Under 'Migration', select the team you want to transfer to, and select if you'd like the project to be active or archived upon migration.
- To confirm, click Migrate.
You'll see a success message. Switch teams to see the project in your team workspace.
Transfer between teams
To transfer a project from one team to the other, please contact our Support team.
Still need help?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let our Support team know — we'll be happy to help!