By default, new mazes are named sequentially: the first maze in a project will be named "New maze 1", the following "New maze 2", and so on.
You can change these default names at any time (i.e. before and after sending a maze live) to make the maze more memorable and easier to find.
Rename a maze from the maze page
- Open an existing maze, or create a new one.
- Hover and click the maze name on the toolbar at the top.
- Type the new name.
Rename a maze from the projects page
- Log into your projects page.
- Open the project that contains the maze you want to rename.
- To the right of the maze name, click the More menu (•••) under 'Actions'.
- Select Rename from the drop-down.
- Type the new name and click Done to save.