By default, new mazes are named sequentially: the first maze in a project is automatically named "New maze 1", followed by "New maze 2", and so on.
You can change these default names anytime, both before and after sending a maze live.
Giving clear and descriptive names to your mazes helps your team quickly identify and locate what they're looking for within your projects, without having to open mazes to understand their content.
Rename a maze
From the maze builder
- Open an existing maze, or create a new one.
- Hover and click the maze name on the toolbar at the top.
- Type the new name and click Done.
From the project page
- Open the project that contains the maze you want to rename.
- To the right of the maze name, open the More (•••) menu, under 'Actions'.
- Select Rename from the drop-down.
- Type the new name and click Done to save.