Before you start
- This article describes how to delete a specific maze within a project. If you want to delete the entire project, see this article instead: How to delete a project
- Deleting a live maze will permanently delete all sessions and data associated with it. To keep the results but make the maze unavailable to testers, stop recording interactions instead.
- It is not possible to recover a deleted maze.
Deleting a maze
To delete a maze:
- Open your projects page.
- Open the project that hosts the maze you want to delete.
- Click the More menu (•••) under 'Actions' and select Delete from the drop-down.
- To confirm, click the Delete button.