You have a few setting options available for customizing your maze. You'll find these options by clicking the gear icon in the top right corner of a maze.
The available options will depend on whether the maze is a draft, or has already been sent live.
Edit maze: Before sending a maze live, we recommend previewing and extensively testing it to ensure everything works as intended. But, in some cases, you might need to go back and make adjustments after a maze has been published. For instance, if you need to fix a typo, or change the setup of a block. Learn how to edit a live maze
- Stop/restart recording: After you send a maze live, you can stop/restart collecting results at any time. When you stop recording, your maze will become unavailable for testers. This option is only available for live mazes. Learn more about how to stop and resume testing on your maze
- Delete: Deleting a maze will permanently delete all data associated with it, including results data. It is not possible to recover a deleted maze. Learn more about deleting mazes
Figma options (for mazes linked to a Figma prototype)
Scaled prototype: You can select the following scaling options for your Figma prototypes. You can also disable this behavior by switching the toggle off.
- 100%: Display at full size
- Fit: Scale down to fit
- Fill: Scale down or up to fill
- Width: Scale down to fit the width
Prototype options (for mazes with a mission block)
- Scaled prototype: Your prototype is scaled by default on desktop and tablet for a full-screen experience. You can disable this behavior by switching the toggle off.
- Delay success message: You can add a period of time (ms) to delay the success message ('Mission completed') when testers complete the mission.
- Unlink prototype: If your maze has a prototype associated with it, you can remove it so you can add a new one. You can only unlink prototypes from draft mazes.
- CSV export: Paid plan users can download the data of your entire maze. This option is only available for live mazes. Learn more about exporting in Maze
- Set a password: If you're on the Organization plan, you can set a password to control access to your maze. Only people you share your password with will be able to test your maze. Learn more about password protection
- Connect to Slack: Get real-time updates for new test responses on a Slack channel. Learn more about the Slack integration
Still need help?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let our Support team know — we'll be happy to help!