You have a few setting options available for customizing your maze.
Accessing your maze options
You'll find these options by clicking the gear icon in the top right corner of a maze.
The available options will depend on whether the maze is a draft, or has already been sent live.
- CSV export: After you send a maze live, you can download the data of your entire maze. This option is only available for live mazes. Learn more
- Set a password: You can set a password to control access to your maze. Only people you share your password with will be able to test your maze. Learn more
- Scaled prototype: Your prototype is scaled by default on desktop and tablet for a full-screen experience. You can disable this behavior by switching the toggle off.
- Delay success message: You can add a period of time (ms) that will delay the success message ('Mission completed') when testers complete missions.
- Unlink prototype: If your maze has a prototype associated with it, you can remove it so you can add a new one. You can only unlink prototypes from draft mazes.
- Connect to Slack: Get real-time updates for new test responses on a Slack channel. Learn more.
- Recording: After you send a maze live, you can stop/restart collecting results at any time. When you stop recording, your maze will become unavailable for testers. This option is only available for live mazes. Learn more