This article describes how to delete a specific maze within a project.
Before you start
- Deleting a live maze will permanently delete all sessions and data associated with it. To keep the results but make the maze unavailable to testers, stop recording interactions instead.
- Deleting a maze will also stop any active hired tester orders. Unused credits will be returned to your credit balance.
- Deleting a maze is irreversible. It isn't possible to recover a deleted maze.
Deleting a maze
To delete a maze:
- Open your projects page.
- Open the project that hosts the maze you want to delete.
- Click the More menu (•••) under 'Actions' and select Delete from the drop-down.
- To confirm, click the Delete button.
More about deletion
- To delete an entire project, see this article instead: How to delete a project
- To delete your Maze account, please refer to this article: How to delete your account
Still need help?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let our Support team know — we'll be happy to help!