You can permanently delete a project and remove all existing mazes within it.
Before you start
- Deleting a project deletes all mazes within it. You won't be able to access any existing data and results anymore. This action is irreversible.
- If you want to keep your results, or if you think you might need to resume testing later, you can archive the project instead.
To delete a project:
- Click the Actions (•••) menu in the project thumbnail.
- In the drop-down, select Delete.
- Click Yes, delete it to confirm.
You can also find the Delete option in the Project settings ().