If you use Figma to design and build your prototypes, you can import them into Maze to test your designs with users. Collect actionable design and usability insights to build better products.
How it works
Maze allows you to import your Figma prototype with the prototype share link. Simply copy the Figma prototype URL and paste it into Maze to start building your test.
Before importing, we recommend following these best practices to optimize your tests: How to create a Maze-ready Figma prototype
Importing a Figma prototype into Maze
To import a Figma prototype into Maze:
- In Figma, click the Play icon in the top menu of a Figma file to enter presentation mode.
- Click Share Prototype in the top right corner to create a share URL.
- Set the 'Link Sharing Settings' to Anyone with the link.
- Copy the link to your clipboard.
- Open Maze and follow the steps to create a project.
- Create a new maze inside your project.
- To test your Figma prototype, add a Mission block and paste your prototype link.
That's it! You can now start drafting your test with blocks of missions and questions. Happy testing!