When viewing your Clips results, you might see certain errors or warnings. Check out each of those errors to understand what is causing the issue, and what you can do to address it.
- Why am I seeing a “Video file not supported by current browser” error?
- Why am I seeing a "Tester screen is being simulated" warning next to my Clips recordings?
- Why can’t I download certain Clips recordings?
- To safeguard testers' personal data, it's not possible to hire panel testers in a maze containing a live website test with Clips enabled. To proceed with that panel order, Maze will deactivate Clips for hired testers in mazes containing website testing blocks. You can still get Clips recordings for your live website tests through alternative share options.
- Clips are only available in prototype tests and website tests. It's not possible to enable Clips for other block types. It's not possible to record the entire maze, as testers go through other block types such as questions or card sorts.
- Screen recording isn't supported on mobile devices. Learn more
- Transcripts of the recordings aren't currently supported. If you're on the Organization plan, there's a workaround using Maze Interview Studies.
Still need help?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let our Support team know — we'll be happy to help!