When viewing your Clips results, you might see certain errors or warnings. Check out each of those errors to understand what is causing the issue, and what you can do to address it.
- Why am I seeing a “Video file not supported by current browser” error?
- Why am I seeing a "Tester screen is being simulated" warning next to my Clips recordings?
- Why can’t I download certain Clips recordings?
- Clips are only available in prototype tests and website tests at this time. It's not possible to enable Clips for other block types — in other words, it's not possible to record the entire maze, as testers go through other block types such as questions or card sorts.
- At the moment, it isn't possible to record hired testers. To use Clips, you must source your own testers.
- Screen recording is not currently supported on mobile devices. Learn more
- Transcripts of the recordings aren't currently supported. If this is something you'd be interested in, share your feedback with our team!
Still need help?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let our Support team know — we'll be happy to help!