An Open Question allows you to ask a question and collect open-ended answers from participants. You can also use this block to collect contact information, dates, and more.
To add an Open Question to your maze:
- Open your draft maze, or create a new one.
- In the blocks list, click Add block, then select an Open Question block from the drop-down.
- Type your Question. Optionally, add extra details in the Notes.
- If needed, show users an image while asking a question. Maze supports GIF, PNG, and JPG files. The maximum image size is 1 MB. Learn more about using images alongside your questions
- Choose the answer type you want to collect: Text, Numerical, Date, or Email
You can see how this block will appear to testers on the right-side Preview panel.
Still need help?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let our Support team know — we'll be happy to help!