An Open Question allows you to ask a question and collect open-ended answers from participants.
You can also use the Open Question block to collect contact information, dates, and more.
Adding Open Question blocks
To add an Open Question to your maze:
- Open your draft maze, or create a new one.
- In the blocks list, click Add block, then select an Open Question block from the drop-down.
- Type your Question. Optionally, add extra details in the Notes.
- If needed, show users an image while asking a question. To do so, switch the Image toggle on, and upload your image in one of these formats: JPG, PNG, or GIF. The maximum image size is 1 MB.
- Choose the answer type you want to collect:
You can see how this block will appear to testers on the right-side Preview panel.