Before you start
- If you're a collaborator on a project owned by another individual, you won't have the option to delete a test session.
- Deletion of test sessions is permanent and can't be undone. You must verify that you are deleting the correct session before confirming deletion as we can't recover deleted test sessions.
Deleting a testing session
To delete an individual session from your testing results:
- Log in to your projects page.
- Open the project and maze containing the results in question.
- Navigate to the Testers tab to bring up a list of all testers.
- Locate the tester you wish to delete, and click their test session.
- Click the More menu (•••), then select Delete this session from the drop-down.
- In the confirmation modal, click Delete to permanently delete the session.
Still need help?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let our Support team know — we'll be happy to help!