Reach is Maze's tester management tool where you can build and manage a database of testers, and create segments to save and directly send mazes as targeted campaigns. Drive stronger relationships with your own centralized database of high-quality testers.
Who can use this feature
Reach is available to paid plans:
- Professional: Up to 1000 participants
- Organization: Unlimited participants
How it works
Here's how Reach works:
- Import participants: To add testers to Reach, you'll first need to import a CSV of contacts that includes an email property. You'll have the opportunity to match the fields to their format types and check for inaccuracies before you upload. Learn how to generate a CSV with your own contacts from various tools here.
- Organize your database: Once uploaded, you can see all your testers in one place in the 'Tester database' tab. Here you can click on a tester to manage or edit their details in their unique profiles.
- Create segments: Organize your database with dynamic lists of testers called segments. To create a segment, add filters to your database and refine testers by identifying properties using 'and' 'or' conditioning. Once filters are applied, you can either continue to edit or choose to save the results as a segment. Segments will automatically pull in any new users added to Reach who meet the filter criteria. If you need to change your segment, you can jump in and edit filters or rename them anytime.
- Send campaigns: Send mazes directly to segments as campaigns via email within the platform. You can customize email details and send them to segments either from Reach or your Results page.