You have the option to enable password protection for your mazes, so that only testers with the password can access them.
As of June 23rd, 2022, password protection became an Organization plan feature. Users who signed up after this date can only use this feature if they upgrade to the Organization plan. Learn more about the Organization plan
Who can use this feature?
- All Organization plan users
- Users on the Pro plan who created an account before June 23rd, 2022
Enabling password protection
To password-protect a maze:
- Open your maze and click Maze settings (). Learn more about the maze settings
- Under 'Premium features', click the toggle Set a password.
- Type the password you want to use and click Save.
How does this appear to testers?
When password protection is enabled, upon opening the maze share link, testers will see the following screen:
This maze is password protected
Enter the password you've received to access this testing session
Once they enter the password, they'll be able to start the maze.