When you're done testing a prototype, you can archive the project if you no longer need to actively access it and want to declutter your list of projects. Here's how to archive a project.
If you want to stop testers from being able to see your test, you can archive it. If you just want to stop collecting results, you can stop recording.
What happens when you archive a project
- You will still be able to view all live mazes inside the project.
- You will be able to access the data recorded and read the maze reports.
- Testers won't be able to access and take live mazes anymore.
- All collaborators will be removed from the project.
Archiving a project
To quickly archive a project:
- Log in to your projects dashboard.
- Hover over the project you want to unarchive.
- Click the Archive icon.
You can also find the Archive/Unarchive option in the Project settings.
Unarchive a project
If you want to run tests inside the same project again and are on a paid plan, you can simply unarchive it. Learn how to unarchive a project.