We've gathered some resources here to help you export data from those tools so that you can import your contacts into Maze.
To export a CSV from Google Sheets:
- Open the sheet which you want to export
- Click File > Download > Comma-separated values (.csv, current sheet)
To export an Excel worksheet as a CSV in the desktop version of Excel in Office 365:
- Navigate to the specific worksheet you want to download
- Go to File > Save As
- Change the File Format drop-down from "Excel Workbook (.xslx)" to "CSV UTF-8 (comma delimited) (.csv)"
- Rename your file as necessary and change the location of the export somewhere convenient and accessible
- Click Save
If you have a list in HubSpot that contains testers you'd like to import, you can export them by following the steps in Export Your Lists. You can also see Export your content and data for guides on how to export other types of content including contacts.
Mailchimp provides tooling to customize and tailor your CSV export to exactly the audiences you want to use for testing. Take a look at View or Export Your Contacts for more on how to export a CSV from Mailchimp.
You can refer to Export a database as CSV for help exporting a database in Notion as a CSV.