Your subscription invoices can be downloaded directly from your Maze account by the team owner or an admin. Invoices are not sent automatically by email.
In this article:
- Before you start
- Download subscription receipts
- Edit invoice details
- Obtain receipts for credit purchases
Before you start
- Only the team owner or an admin can access the billing area. If you don't see the Team billing tab in the team settings, your current role doesn't have the necessary permissions.
- Make sure your paid team is selected using the account drop-down in the upper left corner. Otherwise, you won't be able to access your team's invoices. How do I switch between teams?
How to download subscription receipts
You will find the billing details and invoices in your Team Settings.
To download your team invoices:
- Hover over Settings () at the bottom left corner, and click Team Settings.
- Open the Team billing tab.
- Scroll to the bottom until you see the 'Receipts' section.
If you can't see this information on this page, please ensure that the correct team is selected. Why can't I see my team billing?
- To view a specific receipt, click the Preview icon ()
- In the new tab that opens, you can see the invoice details. Click Download invoice or Download receipt to get a local copy.
Edit invoice details
To edit the company address, and to add notes to your invoices, please follow the steps in this article: Updating your credit card and billing address.
If you need to add other details such as the company name and/or VAT number, please reach out to the Maze team — we'll be happy to assist!
How to obtain receipts for credit purchases
How to cancel your account
If you need to cancel your Maze subscription, please follow the instructions in this article: How do I cancel my subscription?
Still need help?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let our Support team know — we'll be happy to help!