Your subscription invoices can easily be downloaded directly from your Maze account.
In this article:
- Before you start
- How to download subscription receipts
- Edit invoice details
- How to obtain receipts for credit purchases
Before you start
Make sure your paid team is selected using the account drop-down in the upper left corner. Otherwise, you won't be able to access your team's invoices. Learn more in this article: Switching between teams
How to download subscription receipts
You will find the billing details and invoices in your Team Settings.
To download your team invoices:
- Log in to your Maze account, and select your paid team using the team drop-down in the upper left corner.
- In the bottom left corner, hover over the Profile icon (), then click Team Settings.
- Open Team billing and scroll to the bottom until you see the 'Receipts' section.
- To view a specific receipt, click the Preview icon ().
- In the new tab that opens, you can see the invoice details. Click Download invoice or Download receipt to get a local copy.
Edit invoice details
To edit the company address, and to add notes to your invoices, please follow the steps in this article: Updating your credit card and billing address.
If you need to add other details such as the company name and/or VAT number, please reach out to our Support team — we'll be happy to assist!
How to obtain receipts for credit purchases
Still need help?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let our Support team know — we'll be happy to help!