After canceling a paid subscription, your team will become inactive. This means that all features and projects' data will be locked. This is also the case if the subscription is automatically terminated due to payment issues.
To access the team's data, you'll need to reactivate and re-upgrade the team.
Please let our Support team know if you have questions along the way.
Re-upgrading your team
To reactivate an inactive team:
- Click the account icon at the top left corner to open the team switcher.
- Open the inactive team. It'll have a Reactivate label.
- In the reactivation modal, click Reactivate Team.
- Pick the number of seats in the team, the billing cycle (monthly or yearly), and enter the card details.
- When you're ready, click Agree and purchase. This will start your auto-renewing subscription again.
Applying a discount coupon
If you have a coupon code, redeem it at checkout.
To do so, click I have a coupon on the upgrade page and enter the code (e.g.
- The cost that appears during check-out won't update to reflect the discount. If the coupon code is applied successfully, you'll see a "Coupon applied" indicator beside where you entered the coupon code. The total doesn't update with the discount; but if you see that indicator, rest assured that the actual charge will include the discount. You can also confirm it in the receipt that you'll find in your billing section.
- Upgrading your account (with or without a coupon) will always start a recurring subscription that renews automatically. If at some point you want to stop your paid plan, be sure to cancel your subscription.
Still need help?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let our Support team know — we'll be happy to help!