Deleting a participant will permanently remove their profile in your Reach database, and their maze results records.
Deleting Reach participants can't be reversed. To restore deleted participants, you'll need to add them again. However, any deleted tester data will be lost.
To delete participants in bulk:
- Use the checkbox to select each participant.
- On the bulk menu, click the Delete icon.
- In the confirmation modal, click the Delete button.
Delete all participants
To delete all participants from the database, select at least one participant, click Delete all database participants, and click the Delete button to confirm.
To delete an individual participant:
- Click their corresponding row in the database to open the 'Participant profile' modal.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Delete participant.
- Click the Delete button to confirm.