With a paid Maze subscription, you can assign roles and permissions based on team member responsibilities.
Currently, there are 4 available roles for users in a paid Maze team:
- Owner: The sole person who is responsible for the overall Team and can request sensitive actions like upgrading, downgrading, or deleting the team.
- Admin: Users who can help with billing, manage user roles, and use Maze to build tests.
- Editor: Users who can use Maze to build and launch tests.
- Collaborator: Users who are invited to view individual projects but otherwise do not consume a seat in the Team
Includes all permissions under the Admin role, plus:
Includes all permissions under the Editor role, plus:
- Add/update and remove members and roles
- Create/delete workspaces
- View/update billing information, and download invoices
- Purchase credit bundles for hired testers
- Create/delete/view projects
- Create/edit/delete/view mazes
- Hire panel testers for an individual maze
- Create and edit themes
- Export results data
- Export report PDF
- View team members
- Add/remove project collaborators
- View, review, and comment on individual projects they're part of
- View reports on projects they're part of
Still need help?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let our Support team know — we'll be happy to help!